Dental Veneers are wafer-thin, custom-made shell-like structures that are placed on the teeth to conceal dental deformities. It aesthetically improves the appearance of the patient by hiding the chipped, broken or discolored teeth in the mouth. At Parklane Family Dental, the expert dentists provide a smile makeover to the patient with the help of veneer.
Benefits of Veneers
- Veneers enhance the self-esteem of the patient regarding their appearance.
- It helps to cover the gaps or space in between the teeth.
- The patient is provided a personalized Veneer that fits the teeth perfectly.
- It is an ideal treatment for patients who experience enamel loss.
- Veneer offers durability on following proper dental care.
What Are the Types of Veneers?
Two major types of Veneers are preferred for the treatment.
- Porcelain Veneers: It is a strong material that provides a durable Veneer. Porcelain Veneer is a permanent solution that does not get damaged for over 20 years.
- Resin-based Composite Veneers:It is an affordable choice of material that stays up to 5 to 7 years. Resin-Based composite Vener can be repaired if it undergoes damages.
The Procedure of Treatment
The dentist evaluates the dental condition of the patient, which helps to analyze the requirement for the treatment. The digital imaging system is used to attain images of the teeth. A small part of the tooth enamel is scraped for the treatment. It is an essential step as it enables the proper fitting of the veneer.
The dentist takes the impression of the teeth, which is sent to the laboratory for the fabrication of the Porcelain veneer. A temporary veneer is affixed to the teeth until the subsequent dental appointment. The dentist bond the fabricated veneer onto the teeth, which provides a flawless smile to the patient.
Patients who choose Resin-based Composite Veneer can attain them in a single dental appointment. After the tooth is scraped, the bonds composite resin onto the teeth and reshape it to the shape of the existing teeth. Light activation helps to dry and fix the material onto the teeth. The dentist polish the teeth to provide a natural look to the patient.
Parklane Dental, situated in two locations in Fort Smith and one in Rogers, AR, is an equipped dentistry that offers patients the best dental care facilities. For Dentist in Rogers, AR, and Dentist in Fort Smith, AR, dial (479) 782-0080, (479) 273-0004, and (479) 484-0777and book an appointment with the dentistry to know more about veneer and other dental care services.